HIRING FOR PROJECT BOOKKEEPER is already CLOSED
Project Bookkeeper: Misereor Project
Vacany: Project Bookkeeper
I. Job Description:
Take charge for the proper and efficient recording of all financial transactions and;
Assist field activities as needed.
Job Qualifications Summary:
1. Records all financial transactions of the project to: (Cash disbursement, cash receipts, general journal, general ledger)
2. Ensures proper classification of accounts;
3. Checking liquidation reports and stamp paid all expense receipts that have been paid.
4. Maintain and […]
HIRING FOR COMMUNITY OUTREACH WORKER IS ALREADY CLOSED.
Project Name: FORGE Community – Based Alternative Care (FORGE – CARE) Project
Vacancy: Community Outreach Worker – Children (Project Based)
Contract Duration: October 1 – December 2019; renewable (2020-2021)
I. JOB IDENTIFICATION
Community Outreach Worker (Project-Based)
II. JOB SUMMARY
Mobilizes, and facilitates the overall implementation of the project Community-Based Alternative Care(CARE) in Brgy. Budlaan, Cebu City.
III. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist the Project Head in the overall implementation of the project to achieve targets- activities planned, outputs targeted […]
Our organization is currently looking for an Inventory Clerk to work with our team in completing the inventory of our offices and centers. This role will be under Service Contract which requires the applicant to provide timelines based on agreed terms of reference.
1) Compile and update records of equipment, fixtures, and supplies.
2) Compile information and issue Memorandum Receipts (MRs).
3) Prepare a list of depleted items and recommend the disposal of defective or unusable items in the final report.
UPDATE: THESE POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED.
Advocates for the Protection and the Prevention of Abuse and Exploitation of Children or APPROACH, is a consortium of NGOs working to eliminate commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSEC) in the Visayas. APPROACH is composed of Bidlisiw Foundation, Inc., Children’s Legal Bureau (CLB), Inc. and Fellowship for Organizing Endeavors (FORGE), Inc. Having worked together since the 1990s, APPROACH Consortium continues to work side-by-side, sharing knowledge and experiences, and striving for more effective and sustainable approaches […]
UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
October 16, 2018 – January 30, 2019
The following qualifications and experiences will be considered in the selection of the Coordinator:
● Minimum of three years’ work experience in project coordination or a similar role, from
conception to delivery. Preferably for an NGO in the related field of child protection and
● Fluency in written and oral English is required. Filipino and Visayan Language-Cebuano beneficial.
● Proven knowledge in the field of project coordination and management.
● Strong analytical and problem […]