Hiring for Community Development Facilitator is already CLOSED:
Project Name: Strengthening Local Systems and Partnerships for more effective and Sustainable Counter Trafficking in Persons in the Philippines (Strength CTIP)
Position: Child Development Facilitator
Project Area: Dumaguete City, Sibulan
Project Duration: October 2020 – September 2021 (year 2)
Skills and Qualifications:
At least 1-year experience in CDF
Registered Social Worker
Good communication skills
Computer Literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
Task and Functions
ENGAGEMENT WITH THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS
Establishes and strengthens partnership with LGUs (courtesy calls, project orientation, partnership meetings)
Regularly sit-in […]
HIRING FOR PROJECT BOOKKEEPER is already CLOSED
Project Bookkeeper: Misereor Project
Vacany: Project Bookkeeper
I. Job Description:
Take charge for the proper and efficient recording of all financial transactions and;
Assist field activities as needed.
Job Qualifications Summary:
1. Records all financial transactions of the project to: (Cash disbursement, cash receipts, general journal, general ledger)
2. Ensures proper classification of accounts;
3. Checking liquidation reports and stamp paid all expense receipts that have been paid.
4. Maintain and […]
HIRING FOR COMMUNITY OUTREACH WORKER IS ALREADY CLOSED.
Project Name: FORGE Community – Based Alternative Care (FORGE – CARE) Project
Vacancy: Community Outreach Worker – Children (Project Based)
Contract Duration: October 1 – December 2019; renewable (2020-2021)
I. JOB IDENTIFICATION
Community Outreach Worker (Project-Based)
II. JOB SUMMARY
Mobilizes, and facilitates the overall implementation of the project Community-Based Alternative Care(CARE) in Brgy. Budlaan, Cebu City.
III. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist the Project Head in the overall implementation of the project to achieve targets- activities planned, outputs targeted […]
Our organization is currently looking for an Inventory Clerk to work with our team in completing the inventory of our offices and centers. This role will be under Service Contract which requires the applicant to provide timelines based on agreed terms of reference.
1) Compile and update records of equipment, fixtures, and supplies.
2) Compile information and issue Memorandum Receipts (MRs).
3) Prepare a list of depleted items and recommend the disposal of defective or unusable items in the final report.
UPDATE: THESE POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED.
Advocates for the Protection and the Prevention of Abuse and Exploitation of Children or APPROACH, is a consortium of NGOs working to eliminate commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSEC) in the Visayas. APPROACH is composed of Bidlisiw Foundation, Inc., Children’s Legal Bureau (CLB), Inc. and Fellowship for Organizing Endeavors (FORGE), Inc. Having worked together since the 1990s, APPROACH Consortium continues to work side-by-side, sharing knowledge and experiences, and striving for more effective and sustainable approaches […]