UPDATE: THIS POSITION IS CLOSED.
Task and Functions:
- Responsible in the recording, checking and posting of all financial transactions;
- Facilitate in the compliance of procurement requirements especially in the disbursement of funds; and
- Assists in some administrative-related works.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of a 4-year course, preferably accountancy
- Proven experience in bookkeeping which includes recording, checking and posting;
- Can deal effectively with various types of people;
- Computer proficient especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Self-motivated, team player, flexible and passionate;
- Ability to work independently or with less supervision and
- Strong communication skills in English and Cebuano
- Pass the written exam
- All statutory benefits required by law
- Life and Health Insurance
- Statutory minimum wage compliant compensation package
SEND YOUR APPLICATION AND RESUME TO:
ATTY. RUTH N. RESTAURO
Fellowship for Organizing Endeavors (FORGE), Inc.
Unit 1 Espina Compound, B. Rodriguez St., Cebu City 6000
Email Address: email@example.com