THIS POSITION IS ALREADY CLOSED.
Task and Functions
COUNSELING, INTERVIEW AND THERAPY
- Assesses client needs, abilities or behavior through counseling, interviews and direct observations
- Work with clients in identifying their strengths or resources they can use to manage personal issues
- Interacts with clients to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action
- Examine both individual and group interactions and formulate ways to improve negative interactions among clients
ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT
- Study the psychological progress and development of clients; design, implement, and evaluate performances
- Assesses client needs, abilities or behavior by administering personality, performance, aptitude, or intelligence tests
- Address client’s learning and behavioral problems
- Diagnose and treat various mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders
CASE MANAGEMENT AND REFERRALS
- Provide support to the case management of clients
- Develops and evaluates the clients’ treatment plan from the psychological perspective
- Works as part of a multidisciplinary team and participates in case conferences and meetings
- Provide referral services to outside therapists, clinics, and treatment facilities as needed
REPORT GENERATION AND OTHER TASK
- Submit monthly individual plan and schedule
- Writes required technical and financial reports of counseling, interview, therapy sessions and other activities conducted; submit and maintains required documentation
- Perform other tasks which may be required in the overall implementation of clients’ treatment plans
- Duly registered and licensed by the Professional Regulatory Board of Psychology and the Professional Regulation Commission, pursuant to the provisions of R.A. No. 10029 or the “Philippine Psychology Act of 2009”.
- Must have at least (3) three years work experience in in the practice of psychology and case management.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, mentally fit and of good moral character
- Flexible, passionate and have great interest in promoting children’s rights, welfare and protection.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION AND RESUME TO:
ATTY. RUTH N. RESTAURO
Fellowship for Organizing Endeavors (FORGE), Inc.
Unit 1 Espina Compound, B. Rodriguez St., Cebu City 6000
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org