UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
October 16, 2018 – January 30, 2019
The following qualifications and experiences will be considered in the selection of the Coordinator:
● Minimum of three years’ work experience in project coordination or a similar role, from
conception to delivery. Preferably for an NGO in the related field of child protection and
● Fluency in written and oral English is required. Filipino and Visayan Language-Cebuano beneficial.
● Proven knowledge in the field of project coordination and management.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● Solid organisational skills, including those related to time-management, planning,
implementing, monitoring and evaluating.
● Knowledge of and insight into the field of sexual abuse and exploitation of children, child
trafficking and migration, etc.
● Skills in writing concrete project work plans and implementing them.
● Ability to work well with and contribute positively to diverse teams.
● Working knowledge of Google Office tool set (e.g. Drive, Spreadsheets, Slides, etc.)
Timelines and responsibilities:
The DtZ Consultant with the support from the Cebu Consortium and TdH Country Office will be responsible for timely delivery of reports and other deliverables as specified in the ToR.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
– Updated CV of the consultant
– A timetable showing the details for the completion of each phase of the TOR.
– A detailed proposed budget required to conduct the planned Consortium activities.
– Should be submitted on or before 08 October 2018 to the following emails: