We are pleased to share our Consolidated Report for 2018
FORGE 2018 Consolidated Report
Our organization is currently looking for an Inventory Clerk to work with our team in completing the inventory of our offices and centers. This role will be under Service Contract which requires the applicant to provide timelines based on agreed terms of reference.
1) Compile and update records of equipment, fixtures, and supplies.
2) Compile information and issue Memorandum Receipts (MRs).
3) Prepare a list of depleted items and recommend the disposal of defective or unusable items in the final report.
UPDATE: THESE POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED.
Advocates for the Protection and the Prevention of Abuse and Exploitation of Children or APPROACH, is a consortium of NGOs working to eliminate commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSEC) in the Visayas. APPROACH is composed of Bidlisiw Foundation, Inc., Children’s Legal Bureau (CLB), Inc. and Fellowship for Organizing Endeavors (FORGE), Inc. Having worked together since the 1990s, APPROACH Consortium continues to work side-by-side, sharing knowledge and experiences, and striving for more effective and sustainable approaches […]
To our partners: FORGE has no work Tuesday, November 20, 2018 due to
Keep safe everyone!
UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
October 16, 2018 – January 30, 2019
The following qualifications and experiences will be considered in the selection of the Coordinator:
● Minimum of three years’ work experience in project coordination or a similar role, from
conception to delivery. Preferably for an NGO in the related field of child protection and
● Fluency in written and oral English is required. Filipino and Visayan Language-Cebuano beneficial.
● Proven knowledge in the field of project coordination and management.
● Strong analytical and problem […]