UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Task and Functions
- Check over writers’ final draft of a 100-page book documenting FORGE’s child protection work.
- Ensure the book is free of errors, is easy to read for partner stakeholders and communities and fits the organization’s editorial style.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or other relevant field
- Ability to work under pressure and meet urgent deadline
- Ability to work independently or with less supervision
- Knowledge and prior experience in copy editing and publication on child protection and advocacy work is a plus
Interested applicants, please send your application letter detailing your rate/professional fee and updated CV/resume to:
ATTY. RUTH N. RESTAURO
Fellowship for Organizing Endeavors (FORGE), Inc.
Unit 1 Espina Compound, B. Rodriguez St., Cebu City 6000
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: September 14, 2018