HIRING FOR COMMUNITY OUTREACH WORKER IS ALREADY CLOSED.
Project Name: FORGE Community – Based Alternative Care (FORGE – CARE) Project
Vacancy: Community Outreach Worker – Children (Project Based)
Contract Duration: October 1 – December 2019; renewable (2020-2021)
I. JOB IDENTIFICATION
Community Outreach Worker (Project-Based)
II. JOB SUMMARY
Mobilizes, and facilitates the overall implementation of the project Community-Based Alternative Care(CARE) in Brgy. Budlaan, Cebu City.
III. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist the Project Head in the overall implementation of the project to achieve targets- activities planned, outputs targeted and project outcome;
2. Prepares the team’s project plan of work in congruence with the target objectives;
3. Assesses program implementation and discusses with the immediate supervisor/Unit Manager possible solutions to technical, administrative, and policy issues arising from strategy implementation;
4. Determine capacity building needs to identify activities and strategies to address capacity gaps in accordance with Foster Care Law of the Philippines;
5. Facilitate/coordinate planning workshops with the project communities, DSWD, and LGUs;
6. Identify and facilitate partnerships with financial services provider such as may be deemed appropriate for objectives of the project;
7. Identify needs and coordinate/match capacity building through training or mentoring sessions with families, and children;
8. Assist the Project Head in coordinating with LGU and identified consultants to make the plans children gender-responsive;
9. Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor in relation to the implementation of Project CARE.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES
Education: A College Degree in Social Work, Social Sciences or any related course
Experience: At least 2 years of related work experience in Child Development and Protection
Other/Special Skills: With good organizing/outreach skills, negotiating and facilitating, communication skills (both oral and written), can relate well with children, families, and communities
Report generation and other tasks: Submit monthly plan and monthly report to the Project Head and perform other tasks which is assigned by the project head.
Please submit CV/Resume and Application Letter address to:
Mr. Aldwin Joseph Empaces
FORGE Email Address:
on or before September 19, 2019, with 3 references (previous employer, Colleague, Teacher, Advisor, Supervisor and etc.)
End of Application: September 19, 2019